SFW in Southern Tech 100 list
26 February 2013
SFW Ltd features in top 100 technical companies in the Southern Region
SFW is delighted to announce that it has secured a place in the Southern Tech 100 after a particularly strong performance in its last financial year which saw over 30% growth in turnover.
The Southern Tech 100 is an annual listing which details the top 100 private technology companies, ranked by turnover, within an area including Banbury and the Isle of Wight. Now in its third year, the Technology sector includes a broad set of companies, from software houses, to Telecoms companies to components manufacturers
The key criteria for inclusion in the Southern Tech 100 listing are:
- The company is independent and private
- It is headquartered with its main trading address in the region
- It is not a Public company listed on the London Stock Exchange (including AIM)
- It is not a multinational
- It is not a subsidiary of a foreign company or a UK holding company, and has more than just its registered address in the area
Talking about SFW's inclusion in the Southern Tech 100, SFW Director Steve Elliott said "SFW's performance in the last financial year was really stellar and it is great for the company to be recognised for this. SFW's growth, even last year, was organic and resulted from its on-going dedication and commitment to delivering cost effective, right-sized, on time solutions that meet customer requirements in the short, medium and long term."
Details of the full Southern Tech 100 may be found on The Business Magazine website.